The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Newish to the site

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboFritz

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 24, 2010
Kewaskum, Wisconsin
Well i have had an account for awhile but never really used it so now that i actually want to get out of the newb static i figured i would say hi.

So i have been around dsm's since my first car... non turbo 1g, had 2 of them, then i put them together and ended up in the end blowing up my fully rebuilt engine because the only part that wasnt new was the rods and one of the studs busted making the rod put a few holes in the block and pan....

Well then i was out of the owning portion of them and just helped friends built theirs till a little over a year ago i got my self a stock 95 gsx, 160xxx ish and made it a winter car. i had to do a little fixin on it when i first got it because the previous owner didnt know what it meant to have a turob on a car and how selfish they are if you dont have an intake that is sealed!! but i got it runnin good put a 3in GM MAF and Trans on it and a plx wideband and tuned it then drove it. Well after a few months of it runnin good again and actually having some power again it melted a valve, so i re-gasketed the whol motor, put a new head on it and a few other mods and got it runnin. so far its been about 3 months and still solid.

I have torn this car down literally to a frame and put it all back together already, was going to make it my fun project car but i got a new toy so this one became my winter car, I LOVE AWD IN THE SNOW!! haha.

So the new toy is a 95 tsi awd that has 85xxx on it and is a beautiful car, body is awesome compared to the gsx and way cleaner. So it has a hahn 20g on it and is fully forged, Greddy FMIC, and Apexi AFC NEO for tuning. Once again the previous owner spent goo dmoney on the car but did not know the right parts for the right price to make the car een better so ive got a few changes in mind for the winter build. The only bad of the car is...... well it has at least 2 different engine knocks so she is coming out to rebuild!!!

Also for sale is the Greddy FMIC with Greddy BOV and the Apexi AFC NEO, i would post them up but im still a newb and cant.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back