The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiefMunga

Probationary Member
Feb 12, 2018
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado
Sup guys!!!!
I bought me a 98 spyder gst with some light bolt ons, and i would have to say that is what begun it all. 3 months later bought my 96 GSX(auto) then a month later bought my donor 97 spyder gst. I have begun my mechanical journey to becoming one BADASS youtube mechanic and having some SIC ass cars. I have STRIPPED the donor of EVERYTHING, literally got it chopped at the moment and keeping her for rust repairs and welding/auto body/painting training. Im in it guys, like seriously and i have no intentions of going back. At this point gonna have some SIC cars and learn all i can to hopefully pass down to my sons.
Just wanted to also say thank you for all the PRICELESS information everyone has posted.
I am in the middle of swapping out the auto out the GSX and full restoration of her. The spyder is damn near mechanically perfect just minor things for a 20+ year old car but she is the weekend driver with the MRS. Thank you to all the OG's in this game that have paved it for us new comers!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back