The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

newbie to forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FI Solutions

Probationary Member
Aug 1, 2017
North ridgeville, Ohio
Hi guys, My name is mike and I'm new here but not to the dsm world i went to the university of northwestern ohio for high performance automotive technology. I have built a handful of 1g dsms ranging from 350whp up to 600 whp. Iam currently in the stage of life now where i have decided to open up my own shop to specialize in modding the 4g63 and also the 4b11t, and also high horsepower LSx motors. As a side note when I'm not turning wrenches my fiancé and i have been getting everything ready for our wedding in september. i look forward to chatting with all of you guys and bouncing ideas off of each other.

For right now just trying to find customers to tune so I can get my name out there

Thank you I have always been a fan of these cars and I'm glad I joined

hello fellow ohio person... i used to go to a skatepark in north ridgeville

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back