The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

newbie from gilbert

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97hy35

Probationary Member
Jul 8, 2013
Gilbert, Arizona
How's it going guys name is Zach I got a 1997 gst eclipse recently got the car from a buddy that blew the 7 bolt so I recently got a 6 bolt and in the process of getting parts and putting it in. I got a couple of go fast parts for it like a holset hy35 turbo, stage 4 clutch, 1050cc injector, SD conversion, and a couple other things hopefully I get it running soon just taking my time tho but just wanted to introduce myself.

Very nice and sweet looking gst. Im in mesa so if you need any help let me know Im in the process of building mine.

Yea has Manley H beams and Wiseco 9.0:1 pistons.

What are your plans with your build?

Just stock for now but future plans is to build bottom end get 272 cams and that's really it got most of everything now so all I need is the bottom to be built. Are you going to run e85 or 91 cause I want to run e85 but no gas stations around me that sells it.

I plan on running 85 as its not my daily nor will I drive it all the time but the closest pump is like 25 minutes away from you and me both in chandler

Welcome and, just so you know, your initial post in the Phoenix area forum was the correct forum to post this in. This thread is in the SW Region which includes New Mexico, Tucson, and Las Vegas.

See you around the site!

:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back