The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Zealand Eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindset, I'm inclined to agree with you on that one. There sure as hell doesn't seem to be anything one of a kind in that car. Being pretty well kept is all I can posssibly compliment it on. :hmm:

One of a kind being its the only one he found in New Zealand. Duh. But still. Nothing unique about it anyways.

if its the only one in NZ then I can see it being that much....Look at how much a clean skyline is over here.

Ha... i said "one of a kind in NZ" because it is the only one there. There are NO other eclipses or talons. (its not my car) im just saying interesting to see one of ours made it over to the little island.

Anyways, that is also $10,000 NZ dollars, that is only $7700 US. Still overpriced if it were in the states, however in NZ car prices are a lot different. Not to mention it is "rare" for being in the countrys. To put you in perspective, they have Silvias over there everywhere, where we have 240s here. In America, a silvia is "rare" as is a 240 over there. (Which a buddy of mine has, and hes a pro drifter, and the thing is UNREAL)

Lastly, the skylines...yes you can find some cheap there, but there is also like 6 different models that were available to the market. So the real "cheap" ones are mostly non-turbo

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back