The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New Wheels For My Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I agree about the bronze looking better. Its so hard to tell though cause the ride height just kills everything. Get some suspension then post new pics.

I have the bronze.
I think Brent made a good choice when he bought those wheels, they are very pricey, but it's a wheel you won't want to trade up. I love the color. We have the same model, size and offset. His car will be sweet when it's done.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Sorry for the quick change of subject! How much were the brakes on this car! I know project mu aren't cheap but I've not seen a specific kit for the eclipse! And was planning on running rotora! But now I've seen these has made me wait! Any info on what kit fits would be helpful!

Them wheels with them brakes look super duper awesome

The bronze looks wayyyyy better.

I think bronze looks good on Flash's white one, but I never liked the way the bronze wheels I had on my black car looked. IMO, those 2 colors just didn't look right together. I think the silver looks much better on a black car.

But maybe I shouldn't even reply since I have about as much in my current whole car as those retail for...

I'd be afraid to drive for fear of scratching them.

Yeah, the bronze looks great on Grant's white 2g but I'm not a big fan of bronze wheels on a black car either. I like the silver.

Coilovers shall be next.

Dam that HKS carbon Ti looks great, Ive been meaning to pick up one of those, how much did you get it for?

Sorry for the quick change of subject! How much were the brakes on this car! I know project mu aren't cheap but I've not seen a specific kit for the eclipse! And was planning on running rotora! But now I've seen these has made me wait! Any info on what kit fits would be helpful!

Them wheels with them brakes look super duper awesome

The PMU kit was made for the Evo. Just need brake lines and JDM Galant knuckles for the Eclipse. I used OEM lines for a while until I replaced them with Goodridge SS lines. The PMU's are a very solid performer compared to my old Rotora's. I really like these PMU's a lot!

I think bronze looks good on Flash's white one, but I never liked the way the bronze wheels I had on my black car looked. IMO, those 2 colors just didn't look right together. I think the silver looks much better on a black car.

But maybe I shouldn't even reply since I have about as much in my current whole car as those retail for...

I'd be afraid to drive for fear of scratching them.

Don't be afraid, they are awesome wheels that were made to be used!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back