The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Wheels and tires! PICS INSIDE! Enjoy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_Zak

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
Everett, Washington
17X8 ET35 Enkei RPF-1s in silver.
245/40/17 Hankook V12 Evo tires.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thats all for now!

Looks damn good, that's a clean 1G :hellyeah:

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words! Its been a long 4 years since Ive had this car, from bone stock to heavily modified!

They look good. Car is really clean. I like it.

Where did you get the headlights and the corners from? I've been looking for black housing lights and i can't find any.

They look good. Car is really clean. I like it.

Where did you get the headlights and the corners from? I've been looking for black housing lights and i can't find any.

If you're patient, you can DIY so long as you have access to an oven. Heat it up to around 200F and NO MORE, check frequently to make sure you don't melt anything and you should be able to remove your lenses. You should now be able to paint the housing whatever color you want. Or... you can go to ebay and buy some euro's :D

Ebay, they sell the clear and the black headlight combos. Best exterior upgrade for this car yet!

Ebay.... can't find them anywhere..... what did you type in to find them i literally tried every combination i could think of..... how long ago did you get them....?

sorry for hijacking your thread... if you want just pm me the answer so that we can keep your thread about your wheels..
soon i'll need some new ones for my 1g.

If you're patient, you can DIY so long as you have access to an oven. Heat it up to around 200F and NO MORE, check frequently to make sure you don't melt anything and you should be able to remove your lenses. You should now be able to paint the housing whatever color you want. Or... you can go to ebay and buy some euro's :D

This sounds like a good idea... kind of... right now i'm staying at my parents house and i'm pretty sure my family would be pissed if i made the whole house smell like burnt plastic... not to mention i would be pissed if i melted my headlight assembly and had to buy the house a new oven too.....
I'm actually going to try it. we'll see how it goes.

Yeah, lower, no kidding. Thats with a KYB AGX/H&R sport springs combo. The front wheels stick passed the fender a bit so I'm worried about going to race springs and buying the arms to adjust the camber properly. I think they may rub. However, lower is definitly something I have my eye on.

I second that its one clean 1g...im getting ready to paint mine...Ive got it completely primed greay and im decideding between a candy apple blue or killer black. And I agree that new head lights and tals can make a car look amazing..but i dont know if the wheels entice me....there growing on me...but then again i think if they were back i would have said yes right away.....

Did you need to modify anything to fit the 245's, or are they good? I have 235's on Evo VII wheels and I wanted to go 245.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

The car needed no modifications to fit the wheel and tire package.
However if it were lower, that may have been a different story.

I was hoping for a little more stick, comparing to my old tires, but the T1Rs and the sidewall flex was a little stickier with the 16s. I know this as the welded center diff, I broke all 4 tires loose at a stoplight with ease LOL.

Looks like slicks for the track now!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back