The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

New toy at the shop, 07 Hayabusa

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punishment

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2003
upstate, New_York
My brother Chris picked up his new bike today, and had it tore apart as soon as we got it off the trailer :rocks: . If any of you guys are into custom sportbikes we are going to follow the build on this one from start to finish on the site.

Here's the page I set up for it
http://www.punishment-racing.com/projectbusa.html

Tim

I'm getting a Honda CBR 600RR before the end of this month. :D
So keep us updated... :thumb:

Nice to see some other riders on here, I wasnt sure if anyone would be interested in it or not. For this bike so far I know it's getting dropped, extended swingarm, painted and airbrushed, nitrous kit (turbo'd once the warranty is up), some crazy custom exhaust, undertail kit, custom pegs and brackets. He hasnt gotten much further than that on his build list yet. We were bummed out about not having time to hit bike week this year, but this cheered us up some.

Any classic bike owners?

My dad's 67 Triumph Bonneville 650

Attachments

• Motorcycle2.JPG
    Motorcycle2.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 608
I actually already own a bike but its a cruiser.
I've always wanted a sport bike and now that I've finally built my credit up, I'll be able to get one. :D I'm planning on going to the local shop friday or saturday to look at what they've got. So maybe I'll be adding a new toy to my collection. :thumb: All of my friends that I ride with have crotch rockets, so I thought it was about time for me to finally get mine.
A bunch of friends and me will be in Panama City, FL, for bike week. So if their's anybody thats gonna be down there (or close to that area) the first week of May, let me know.

Here's my cruiser, it's a Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic. Of coarse though I'll be letting go of her soon... :(

Attachments

• 1255445656_l.jpg
    1255445656_l.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 589
Sick I love Suzuki's I want to save up and buy an 05 Gixxer 750 I don't like the 06 and up Gixxer's because of the back fender.

Those fenders are kinda are fugly, they dont stay on there too long :p

Hi,

I have never had a bike but my dad had one in the Air Force. He had a Kawaski Z1000, kind of like this one: http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/kawasaki_z_1000_1977.php . He said that bike would kick any bikes butt back then, and some today as well. I know he made his own internals for it in his offtime while in the Air Force, but that is all I know/that is all he will tell me.

Bill

i had an 04 R6, i would like get an R1 soon, but ###### not. A buddy of mine has a 99 busa turbo, bout 350whp on 8psi

I have been pushing him to turbo his but I guess we are going to wait till the warranty is up, so I guess my 929 will be getting turbo'd first

Hi,

I have never had a bike but my dad had one in the Air Force. He had a Kawaski Z1000, kind of like this one: http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/kawasaki_z_1000_1977.php . He said that bike would kick any bikes butt back then, and some today as well. I know he made his own internals for it in his offtime while in the Air Force, but that is all I know/that is all he will tell me.

Bill

They can be a pretty nasty bike, I've seen a few of these built for drag racing.

nice man...

i work at a custom motorcycle shop we do custom paint and we're painting a turbo hayabusa. LOL they called us a few days ago to come over to cut the side panels because the wastegate didnt fit with the panels on. its this real metalic yellow with these evil/ dark scenes on it...dont really care for that, but the turbo part really sparks my interest. its going to have a 360 rear tire too.

nice bike, cant wait to see the whole project.

Florida is tough to beat when it comes to custom sportbike's, around here you never see them. We actually almost moved down there a few years back to open a shop. If you get a chance send me some pics of your shops work.

Your bike at the shop will be turbod for years before he gets around to doing it, he gets lazy haha

I'm thinking about turbo'ing my swapped GSXR-1000.... Might use a spare 14b or something...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Heres mine 05 R6,

Well for the last week and a half I've been out shopping for a new bike. I was looking at getting a CBR600RR, but when I went to local bike shop my eyes went to one bike. And even when I tried it was still the only bike I wanted. It's the brand new gixxer 1000, that is in the black and burnt orange paint scheme.

Had an 04 gsxr 1k...was my first bike. Had big cams, ported head, valve job, pc3usb, full yoshi exaust. Made 183whp. STUPID FAST!
Lookin to get another 1k or a ducati 999r....found one cheap

Well guys I did it... I broke down and bought it...

Your going to have a good time with that.

Tim

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back