The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

New to the site, hello from MN!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mondale

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2010
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Well I suppose I have been browsing this forum long enough that I should join up and introduce myself. My name is Wade, and I drive a 1992 Eagle Talon TSI. I am an Automotive Technician here in Minnesota. I picked up the Talon last year, promptly after number rod bearing had sprun. My current build for this summer includes a 2.3L stroker with MAP/howards rods, Wiseco HD 9.0:1 pistons, and an Eagle 100mm crank (balanced again after recieved). I am switching from BEP HX40 which made 556awhp (E85) last year, to a Borg Warner s400sx3 1.10 AR turbo on a Shearer Fab top mount manifold. The Magnus street SMIM is now replaced with a JMF drag manifold with twin rail and direct port provisions. For fuel, I will be tuning for E98 and E85, using a Frontine Fabrication fuel cell, twin Bosch 044 Pro Series in parallel, running to two FIC fuel rail which will have 8 X FIC 1600's attached. I am really looking forward to this season, and hope that all goes well! This site has inspired me to push the limits of my growing knowledge of this platform!

Wade

That build sounds awesome! We're always happy to have experienced members that have respect for the platform on our forum.

You should start a build journal here on the site too. I'd love to see your process.

GL w/everything.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back