The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

New to the Site from MA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8killer23

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2006
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
So I have been a member here for a while but never really used the forums, so I will introduce myself and tell you a bit about the cars I owned. My name is Mike, I first started into DSM's with a 91 Eagle Talon TSi with some bolt ons and ran 11's before rebuilding it completely, and then getting to much into the project before parting it out. Then I bought an 05 Evo with the SSL package but it became too expensive and it was hard because I always wanted to work on it but didnt have the money or the time, and I also would have no car until it finished. So I sold the evo, and decided to get something less expensive and found a 95 Eclipse GSX with 39k original miles last year and picked that up, and that is what I am currently driving.

Heres some pics of my cars.

Attachments

• 2 dsm.jpg
    2 dsm.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 42
  • evo1.jpg
    evo1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 37
  • evo2.jpg
    evo2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 33
  • evo3.jpg
    evo3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 54
  • dsm1.jpg
    dsm1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 34
Updates, I just got a new hatch to replace mine which has the only spot of rust on my car. I also got a 2gb rear bumper, black dash, and black leather seats that are in great condition. In 2 weeks I will be putting in a 6 bolt, and a few other bolt ons.

Welcome! I'm from Springfield. How you enjoying the weather this winter?ROFL

Good luck with you car man Im also around the western mass area, if you ever need help with your car or any ideas on modding PM me. also you should join some of the local forums like massdriven or ccdsm.net

Welcome! I'm from Springfield. How you enjoying the weather this winter?ROFL

I love it especially with my new blizzaks and 16's that I got.

I am on massdriven my username is dsmtuner23, but yea If I need some help with stuff I will let you know. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back