The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New to the scene

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayRay92

Probationary Member
Mar 31, 2014
Fayetteville, North_Carolina
New to the DSM game. Just returned from two back to back tours overseas. Finally found a DSM in good shape and at a decent price about three weeks ago. I have recently purchased a 96 GST Spyder in great shape with plenty of aftermarket mods on it. Previous owner was running as high as 30 lbs of boost. Not sure as to all that has been done to it. I currently live in the Fayetteville area. Would like to meet any others that are local who have more expertise and to just have a meet every now and then.

30lbs of boost is a pretty decent number. Has it ever been dyno tuned? If so, the numbers might be pretty interesting. Oh, is that the car as your avatar and is a body kit on it?

There are several meets in Fayetteville and Raleigh this weekend.

I live near columbia sc. If yall ever do meet up lemme know I might be able to make it out that way

Sorry for the late response. Been really swamped with work. Since I've had the car it has not been Dyno tuned. Yes my avatar is the car with a body kit. Have yet to due the sideskirts as I ran into some complications with getting everything to mesh as well as I'd like it to. I know there are some people that meet at Sonics in Fayetteville on Friday and Saturday usually. Should be there on Friday to see what everyone is rolling in. If anyone local has experience tuning and willing to help then that would be greatly appreciated.

Hey how's it going? I'm new to the dsm scene and I myself reside in fayetteville. I'm really looking forward to meeting some cool guys from the fayetteville area and maybe sometime meet up. I have a white gst spyder 100% stock.

Hey how's it going? I also just purchased a gst spyder 100% stock in decent condition. I myself reside in fayetteville and would love to meet up sometime bro. Give me a message sometime if your up for it.

Hey sup and welcome! How many miles on your gst? And have you done all of your necessary maintenance to prevent more problems/money later?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back