The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

New to the group

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red_1gb

Probationary Member
Apr 22, 2020
Saskatoon, SK_Canada
Hey guys a little new to the dsm game, I came from a Honda background I have a 92 eagle talon tsi awd it currently has a real hks blow off valve, straight pipe exhaust, boost and air fuel ratio gauge, ported intake manifold, and lowering springs that’s about it. I plan to throw on a couple new parts that I have for it just have a couple questions about it later on from what I’ve seen this seems to be the group for these cars I’ve come across and also welcome to the new members like my self

Good to hear from you, and if you haven't yet fill out a vehicle profile when you can and everyone likes pictures while your at it, there's never enough. Take a look at the frequently asked questions also, it can answer most noob questions.

Awesome thanks man yeah just created my dsm profile was gonna get into asking some questions because my car had a bad night last night hahaha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back