1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G new to the forum

Posted by Xiethrok, Jul 18, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. Xiethrok

Xiethrok Probationary Member

Joined Jul 17, 2019
    Dayton, Tennessee
    So i got a 91 Plymouth laser rs and the guts of a 95 eagle talon tsi i want to rebuild the laser because laser and i am throwing the internals of the talon into a Subaru mostly just the dsm motor adapted to the bell house of the trans (i know its going to look funky with half of the engine sticking out of the hood) but that's the fun part. anybody do anything similar to this and what kind of problems other than custom clutch am i going to e facing? Thanks.

Street Build 149  1

2002 subaru wrx
    awd · manual · 4G63t Swapped