The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

New to the forum, but not Dsm's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1992 Eagle Talon TSi

Proven Member
Oct 2, 2012
St. Louis, Missouri
Well I am new to the forum as the title states, have searched around as a guest for a few months now, but I decided to go ahead and join. I got into the dsm world about a year ago which is a 1992 eagle talon tsi, currently running without a turbo using all turbo components just need a turbo and the piping. Already had a few major problems that kept it on jackstands for about two months, one of them being the transmission separating from the block and destroying the pressure plate, throw out bearing and bending the shift fork (all of this was do to the past owner not installing it correctly) but everything is fine now. Motor has about 5,000 miles on it and I will try to get a spec list up soon of all of the work/parts that are in it. Runs great and has quite a bit of power for what it is.

Will try to get pictures up soon, my phone is wanting to let me upload any.

I don't understand at all...
All turbo components except the turbo and piping?
So what manifold/header are you running?
What ecu?
What size injectors?
Do you have an intercooler on your car, but not piped in?
What about the oil feed & drain and coolant lines...

I don't understand at all...
All turbo components except the turbo and piping?
So what manifold/header are you running?
What ecu?
What size injectors?
Do you have an intercooler on your car, but not piped in?
What about the oil feed & drain and coolant lines...

I probable should have been a bit more specific on what all is actually missing. Lol

I figured the piping and turbo would have been generalized with it not having a inter cooler or turbo manifold.

I am running a nonturbo header, turbo ecu, factory turbo injectors and fuel rail, turbo coolant/water lines and I believe I am running the oil feed lines as well but I can't remember right now, all of the things that ran to the turbo are either disconnected or capped off (depending of course on what it is). I do not have an intercooler on it. Really it's something that shouldn't exist, but it does and runs great.

It does have a turbo block, turbo cams, turbo transmission...basically everything that was on it from the factory turbo is there except for what I posted above.

Here are some pictures, it isn't the best looking car out there and it has had a very rough life up until I got it. I am the third owner of it within the last year and half, if that tells you anything. Lol

I did work with and know the last two owners.

I also pulled all of the rear interior out of it from the rear seats to pretty much the taillights and I painted them since they were faded and undercoated it all. Most of the interior was pieced together from eight different 1g's at my local salvage yard.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back