The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

new to the DSM world from Buffalo NY

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

28Grams

Probationary Member
Jun 8, 2011
Buffalo, New_York
I just bought my first DSM. I'm very excited but nervous at the same time. Ok she is a 98 GST spyder. I got her for $2g's. The car has 166K on but the engine has 75k on it. The engine came from a DSM place in Toronto. New T25 turbo in it also the water pump, pullies, hoses and other things have been replaced in it. I just replaced the brakes. I have to do the rear struts and o2 sensors. my only issue before i start to mod her is, the linkage in her is kinda bad. Its a 5 speed so the shifter is very very lose, all over the place really. Sometimes if it does not shift right it grinds trying to put her into 1st or 3rd. I also need a new clutch. If anyone can give me some input on the linkage, how much it would coast and so on. Please that would be great. I really wanna start working on her soon and getting her to the way I want, but I need this Issue first. Thanx guys, and I'm happy to join the site and ready to learn everything i can for a nice car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back