The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New to The DsM world & DsM Tunners

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetooth

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 5, 2012
San Diego, California
What's up Peoples,
My name is Marcus but I'm known as Bluetooth. I'm with a car club called Cali Coalition Car Club here in San Diego. I primarily work with hondas but i gave my 2011 Civic Sedan to my wife. Her car broke down & she's about to have my first son so it is what it is. I just purchased a car last week not knowing what I stumbled on. What I know so far is it's a 1992 Eagle Talon Tsi Turgo Awd. It has 220,000 miles on it. The heads been rebuilt. It's all stock. It had 2 owners. The car is pretty much in decent condition considering. I have no pictures yet but i will post some soon. From what I understand is it does need a new break master cylinder. I purchased the car 1. to make sure my wife, daughter, & unborn son have safe & reliable transportation by giving my wife the honda. 2. to cut a car payment because of the new addition & 3. to moderately build a car I can appreciate. The owner told me to register to this particular forum so i did. Any suggestion on what to do will be deeply appreciated Thanks...:thumb:

From a fellow newb, welcome!

I've been restoring my 90 GSX I got my senior year back in 03 that I ran into the ground, and has been sitting in neglect for about 4 or 5 years. Now because of an accident, it's been brought back from the dead and is my daily driver.

I've been doing nothing but finding places to get parts for the 1g cars and bookmarking them, LOL. For used parts, definitely check out Miller's Import Parts. Don't go off of their website, call them for availability and pricing. They have been really good to me so far, and their prices really can't be beat!!

Welcome. You should really make sure all the maintenance is done(fluids, belts, etc) and she'll treat u well :)

Thanx alot guys. We're doing that as we speak. I'm also looking for a new front Axle. I'm taking my time with it not rushing anything. I don't want to make a mistake. I've been searching for some things as well as researching. It's nice to meet you guys. Is there any DsM meets? If so give me a holla'...

As long as you take care of it it will take care of you. My 1g has been really good car. Plus good luck with new member of family.

bluelsr90, I Just took a look on this thread & saw your reply. I'd like to say thank you for wishing me good luck on my son man. That's appreciated.:hellyeah:

Youll like it ive had mine for over 2 1/2 yrs ago to have a back up car but it died 2yrswhich ago b/c of a oil loss problem and i stop working on it for cost reason but started working on it again the past week and remembered how fun they are.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back