1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

New to the dsm scene.

Posted by 99gstmike79, Jun 11, 2014

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. 99gstmike79

99gstmike79 Probationary Member

Joined Apr 1, 2014
    Green Cove Spri, Florida
    Hey guys, I am very new to the dsm scene and need some help having some work done on my 2g. What is the best shop in jacksonville to have work done at? I have some odds and ends things like gauges, lowering springs, turbo back exhaust, fmic, turbo timer things like that to have installed. Any suggestions/help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. EclipsedFLA

EclipsedFLA Proven Member

Joined Jan 19, 2012
    Satellite beach, Florida
    Local guys all over, tons in Orange park, cory, alex, ryan, Johnathan, all in OP, well not Cory exactly but may as well. those guys are very helpful and open to help..Kyle also..man theres to many local guys LOL. but hopefully they'll chime in. Any ways theres a cars and coffee event taking place Saturday at times union downtown, 9pm lost of guys are meeting in Orange Park and Harbour freight at 8AM if interested. Im making my way up. That would be a good place to meet local guys.

3K  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM