The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

New to the DSM scene

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCL84

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2012
McHenry, Illinois
Whats going on everybody? I was looking for a fun daily driver too have as I am tired of driving around beaters that keep breaking down on me. I recently found and picked up a 95 GSX roller that came with a bunch of goodies to get me started with a decent build. My goal with this GSX is to have 300 to 350hp daily driver.

This is all new to me and I know nothing of these cars but I have always been curious. My real passion is LSX cars but I have respect for all makes and models. So as I get into this build I am sure I will have a few questions and I am sure I will find all my answers here. I have been lurking on here a couple of weeks and been doing searches and its already helped me a ton. When I have time I will list some of my specs and a few pics of the GSX.

Welcome to the forum bud. Remember to do all your maintenance first, including a full timing job and water pump, and you'll be on your way to a good start.

Good to see another 95 GSX! Welcome. I hope the best

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Sorry for the crappy pics but its better then nothing. The car is clean, no rust at all which is a first for me since I live in IL. I do have the headlights and ground effects that are missing in the pictures.

Suspension is Tokico shocks and springs, Polyurethane bushings all around.

20g Hahn turbo (I know its not the best but it will do for now)

Fuel system-Full blown dual pump hanger, 750cc injectors, Fuel lab filter and regulator.

Dual valve springs, lifters, retainers, still have to purchase roller rockers, not sure if the cams are stock or aftermarket yet??? Thats one reason why I dont like taking over someone else project.

I have the head, block, crank and pistons and intake manifold, (7 bolt).
Sending it all to the machine shop in a couple of weeks. I have a feeling this build is going to go through the whole winter. At least I will have something to keep me busy.

Hopefully this build goes well, wish me luck guys. Shit this car might have been someone else's car on this forum at some point in time. If so let me know what I am dealing with here.LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks clean, quick question. Is that the stock wing? And is that a 3 piece. Im asking ### mine has a high rise wing but it looks like something else was there before. markings on fenders and hatch

I am not too sure man as I am not to familiar with these cars yet. When I saw it I thought it was stock. I like the way it looks though. I will check if its a 3 piece when I go over to the property where I have it stored at and take a look for you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back