The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

New to the dsm game

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm4lif3

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 8, 2010
Fort Bragg, North_Carolina
Hey whats up everyone, I just recently purchased a 1993 eagle talon. i used to have a mirage 4g15 but that game wasnt for me LOL Parts were to hard to find and car was very slow. I found this talon around town for 1400 dollars its a 93 talon 2.0 fwd non turbo. I figure id introduce my self to the community hope to be helpful to others and i get the same in return :D

ok this is a bad start to the DSM world. i bought a 91 talon tsi awd from a friend and now its not running. i think its the ECM (computer). it will start but as soon as i touch the gas pedal it starts clicking form behind the radio almost like its turning on and off which i think is the computer.. need help any input will help thanks..

Um why are you posting in a thread i made to introduce my self to everyone about your problem? Why dont you go back to the newbies fourm and click "New Thread" and tell everyone about your problem dont jack my thread for your needs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back