1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

New to the dsm community

Posted by Moboosted1, Jan 23, 2020

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. Moboosted1

Moboosted1 Probationary Member

Joined Jan 20, 2020
    Hempstead, New York
    Hey what's up guy im a newbie to the dsm community but i got myself a 1g so happy i did

Street Build 139  1

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
    delta448 and Ludachris like this.
  2. Widgmaster

Widgmaster Supporting VIP

Joined Aug 24, 2018
    Sarnia, ON, Canada
    Let me be the first to welcome you to this awesome forum . There is a ton of information awaiting you for your DSM ride. I have only been a member for a short while but the guys here have made me feel welcomed even thou I am a 3g guy . Don`t forget to add your profile build and add some picture to show off what ya got . :hellyeah:

45  1

2002 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab
    rwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

168  7

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT
    fwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles
  3. pottersgst

pottersgst Proven Member

Joined Oct 15, 2006
    franklinville, New Jersey
    Welcome to the family! Were all here for the love of the car. Make sure to get as much info on your car listed as it will greatly aid others trying to help with things you may be trying to figure out. use that search button as most things have been discussed but don't be afraid to ask for help, some of us have been doing this for decades and love to help! :dsm::hellyeah:

Street Build 479  23

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM

427  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  4. Helaman-99

Helaman-99 Probationary Member

Joined May 10, 2019
    Spokane Valley, Washington
    Welcome! You should post some pics on your build thread as well as some build details! I think the blue with the matte black looks SICK!

35  5

2019 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback
    awd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

196  5

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  5. Matt_sagun

Matt_sagun Probationary Member

Joined Oct 20, 2019
    bristow, Virginia
    Welcome!