The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

New to the community

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cmeacham

Probationary Member
Mar 31, 2019
Lubbock, Texas
Hey guys!

I'm Chris, I'm new here. I recently bought a 2G '97 GS (named Tanya). I plan on restoring her, couple mods here, couple mods there. I'll create a build profile soon, I'm still settling in with it. It needs a lot of wrench-time and work, but I'm excited and motivated to get started working! I'm probably going to be searching for answers on here, asking lots of questions and trying to source parts.

I'll see y'all around!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Welcome to the community. If you ever have any issues,just search around doubt there is a problem someone hasn't solved already. Feel free to pm with any issues you can't solve. I'm always up to help out

Welcome Chris and Tanya! You are now part of the best DSM forum out there! There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks on here that are glad to help point you in the right direction for most any needs.
If you haven't already, make a car profile so we can all see what the specifics are on Tanya and that way we won't have to ask over and over.
Glad you found us! :thumb:
Marty

make a car profile so we can all see what the specifics are on Tanya and that way we won't have to ask over and over
Hey guys!

I'm Chris, I'm new here. I recently bought a 2G '97 GS (named Tanya). I plan on restoring her, couple mods here, couple mods there. I'll create a build profile soon, I'm still settling in with it. It needs a lot of wrench-time and work, but I'm excited and motivated to get started working! I'm probably going to be searching for answers on here, asking lots of questions and trying to source parts.

I'll see y'all around!

Yes, that is a good idea, but you can still expect questions from those who don't view your profile. And yes, there are a lot of those people. But none the less welcome and be prepared for the chaotic help on this site!:thumb:

Yes, that is a good idea, but you can still expect questions from those who don't view your profile. And yes, there are a lot of those people. But none the less welcome and be prepared for the chaotic help on this site!:thumb:

Chaotic could be a little over kill. Many opinions, yes.
I am supposed to keep the chaos to a minimum, sometimes its a challenge but all you guys are pretty good about being more helpful than hateful, that's what I love about this forum!
Chris, don't be afraid to ask anything. We have ALL been there sometime. Ready to hear about the accomplishments that Tanya gets!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back