The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New to the Community from KC, MO

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackDSMnKC

Probationary Member
May 11, 2020
Excelsior Springs, Missouri
Hey guys! I'm trying to be a proven member right now but have been coming to this site for a long time. I have a 1990 Eagle Talon TSI in Kansas City, MO.

I am almost done with school and I was starting to get the Talon ready for the summer.

Hit me up if you are in the area and want to cruise or are maybe needing parts...

Take Care!

Welcome in! Always nice to have a new member and one that is within a days drive, LOL.
You are up in the KC area and there should be a DSM group up there. I am in the SE corner of KS where we have no group or very many cars. Like Pat said, shoot a few pics and fill out a profile so we can all see your 1990! :thumb:
Marty

Will do! It is definitely a work in progress and has sat for a long time. I'll get some pics up some time this week hopefully.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back