The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New to site, new to DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_squared212

Probationary Member
Feb 8, 2019
Dubuque, Iowa
Hello everyone!
Recently I acquired 1997 Talon ESi. I'm excited to have a project to work on. Really my end goal is to have a fun car to drive and work on and hopefully sell in few years in a better condition than I purchased it in. I'm located in Dubuque, Iowa.
Anyway, I'll be on here posting pictures, looking for advice, and looking for parts. I hope you all will be kind to this newbie!

Glad to have you on board, Welcome. You have found the Best DSM Forum on the net. Search around, list what you know about your car and ask questions as needed. We are all here to help and all were new to these at one time. Be patient and take in the comments and answers, as all the members are a big help.
Again, WELCOME TO DSMTUNERS!
Marty

Welcome!
Keep in mind you'll have the 420a with the ESi so you may want to clarify when posting questions or content so ppl know where you're coming from.

For a fun daily the 420a can be a really fun car that's peppy and easy to maintain, as long as it's taken care of and work is done with a realistic mind set.

@dsmcrzy and a couple other na-t guys should have some good info for you on smart things to do for a 420a car.

Welcome and let us all know how we can help!

As @tametalon92 mentioned, you'll need to specify that you have a 420A car when asking questions, since most here are 4G63 owners. If you create a DSM profile it will show up in your signature automatically, which will mean you won't have to mention every time you post a thread. You'll notice we all have little icons in our signatures with photos and info about our cars - that's due to having created DSM Profiles. Just go here:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/

And click the orange button on that page to get started. Fill in your vehicle info and add photos. Once you do that it and Save, it will automatically create a Build Thread for you that you can then update as you make progress on the car. ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back