The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

New to me dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janesfam

Proven Member
Jul 9, 2021
Milwaukie, Oregon
Sold my last Exlipse gsx about 7 years ago and regretted the very next day. Life and kids and work kept me out of the time for the entire time. I recently spoke with a friend who has a monster 2.3 stroker 1997 gsx with relatively low miles. Worked out a good deal and I’m happy to announce she is getting picked up in about an hour.
She needs some parts but I’m told that the motor is super solid and it just needs some parts and put her back together. I’ll post some picks once I have her in hand. Super excited

Welcome back! Looks like a nice build you picked up and continued. Do yourself a favor and get some Chrysler 300C hood struts to install on yours. Same 300C as the one in your third picture (white one). They are pretty much a bolt-on affair, all you gots to do is drill 1 hole in each hinge and tap it M6x1mm. Trust me, it's one of the best and cheapest mods you can get. I can't count the amount of times the damn ugly hood strut kept getting in my way when working on things.

Welcome back! Looks like a nice build you picked up and continued. Do yourself a favor and get some Chrysler 300C hood struts to install on yours. Same 300C as the one in your third picture (white one). They are pretty much a bolt-on affair, all you gots to do is drill 1 hole in each hinge and tap it M6x1mm. Trust me, it's one of the best and cheapest mods you can get. I can't count the amount of times the damn ugly hood strut kept getting in my way when working on things.
Sounds like a great idea, I’m not a huge fan of this dated hood but once I replace it I’ll do that!

Changed the oil today, flushed and changed the coolant, filled the read diff. Tranny fluid tomorrow. And more good news ladies and gentlemen, my genuine fp green turbo should arrive this weekend!
Oh and I swapped my bumper cover 😎

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back