The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G New to me DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oct 10, 2019
Savannah, Georgia
I am new here as I am picking up my first Eclipse tomorrow. All I k ow about it is that it is a 1995 GTS and it’s silver and has been parked awhile. No idea about anything else until tomorrow. With that said, profile, and pic will be set tomorrow when I have enough information

Got some photos of the new ride. It also came with a lot of extra parts. Just not sure how to post the pictures. I got an extra non-torn black dashboard, spare hood, 95 front bumper, the larger factory wing and an exhaust system that I’m not even sure if it is actually for this car but hey, for a free car.... I’m happy with it

Got some photos of the new ride. It also came with a lot of extra parts. Just not sure how to post the pictures. I got an extra non-torn black dashboard, spare hood, 95 front bumper, the larger factory wing and an exhaust system that I’m not even sure if it is actually for this car but hey, for a free car.... I’m happy with it
Host the photos on a website like photobucket or Flickr, then copy the sharing link. Took me a while to get it figured out too.

Thanks for having me. My plans for this car are just to make it a daily driver with enough to show out every now and then. There will be paint done, the interior I want stock looking, but custom. I just want it nice and clean and able to turn out some civics if needed

Yeah, there are quite a bit that are just beasts. I’m not looking to be the fastest out there, but I definitely want to keep up. Money is a big factor in this build, I just don’t have it. So starting with this particular car was just perfect for me as it just fell into my lap

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back