The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

new to eclipses not turbos. exhaust ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kornfedgsx

Probationary Member
Sep 24, 2010
des moines, Iowa
so im new here im gettting a 91 eclipse gsx tomarrow and was wondering what is the best exhaust kit to buy? im looking for a 3 inch mandrel bent i did research and was wondering if anyone has any experience with the dejon kit? if its any good in quality and sound? i would get it custom made but only can get my hands on crushed piping. dont really like crushed piping. any help would be appreciated. looking for a full turbo back system.

Everyone here is going ot have a different opinion on what exhaust they like. But from my experience I like the Thermal catback, I also really liked the greddy Evo catback system.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back