The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New to DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMFamilyMan

Probationary Member
Feb 12, 2017
Mechanicsville, Virginia
Hey Guys,
Im a subaru guy thats been burnt out of the scene. Had my eye on DSMs forever, and am ready to pull the trigger on selling my subaru money pit and starting a dsm build. Im at the point that the only next step with my current car would be putting me in the $10k+ range in mods, and with my second son on the way thats just not the responsible decision. Im currently looking for a rolling shell to build from the ground up. Any advice or known issues to look out for? Ive been in the car scene in richmond for over 10 years, but mostly subarus and hondas. I want to get into something new and i have always had an eye for built dsms. Thanks for any advise!

Welcome!!!
Common things to keep your eye out is for rust dsm's are Notorious for it. Everything else is pretty much basic like make sure the wiring harness is complete. If you want more advice shoot me a message.

Hey all,

I got an evo 8 but something about the older DSM's is just really nastoglic for me. So I guess I'm looking for a clean 1G or 2G but that seems like it's getting harder and harder to find these days. CL has some but it's all a nightmare it seems like. I'll have my eyes pealed on the classified section. Saw a few but man, they're all on the west coast!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back