The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

New to dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeGoFast

Probationary Member
Sep 5, 2015
West Harrison, Indiana
Hello my name is Ryan, I just bought a 97 gsx rolling shell after parting out my is300. This is the second dsm I have owned but my first turbo one. I'm not new to cars by anymeans and am looking forward to learning about this new to me chassis.

Welcome Ryan. Is this your first boosted car or AWD car or perhaps both? They are great platforms, however try to be the sort of owner that prioritizes proper modification and maintenance and not the type that gives these cars such bad raps. If you treat her well she will most definitely treat you well. Just give yourself the time to learn, they are incredibly fun cars with a strong inherited racing pedigree from the Evos and major street presence. What build plans do you have? Congrats.

First awd drive car for sure but not my first boosted car. For right now gotta finish selling off the parts from my is300 then find a motor and trans for my shell. Ive grown up around drag racing but not to sure if thats in the plans for this car. As for right now i just want to get it running and driving to have a fun car to run around in. Thanks

Thanks I'm looking forward to trying out this new to me platform. I just pick up a transmission and transfer case last night. Now i have to decide on a motor option. I'm leaning towards a 6 bolt block with a 7 bolt head.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back