The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

new to dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMnoobsause

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 13, 2010
Aloha, Oregon
hey all im new to DSM's but not to tuning cars. i just picked up a 91 gsx with a rod knock for $700 and dumped about 1500 already in it ha ha. evo 8 wheels 2g pistons 16g turbo 3" exhaust Megan coil overs all on order :) cant wait to get out and about to some of the meets its been a while:) i should have pics up soon:)

well change of plans. i picked up a 93 black talon tsi so im swapping all the parts over to that and will finally brake my red car curse ha ha. for some reason ive had red cars with black wheels for years and finally get a different color
o and i cant put pics up yet:( my phone broke

well the title says its a 91 but the door says its a july 90 car so im not sure if its the better 91 or not. it does have the 91-93 harness. but i will be parting it out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back