The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New to Dsm tuners

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRich66

Probationary Member
May 14, 2008
Hanover Park, Illinois
What's up, new to this site and just recently started upgrading my 2g for more power, just recently installed Ecm link as well which is new to me, so after all the maintenance and mods. she's up and running. I'm learning as I go and I have a few questions..

I'm trying to access other timing/fuel maps in the direct access tab. When clicking this link...
http://ecmtuning.com/wiki/v3configs

I am unable to save a file and it gives me a whole bunch of characters and not a file, I then highlighted and copied all the characters but how do I paste or copy them into the direct access tabs. for use? to me it seems that I would have to save any of the files then upload them but this does not work, am I doing this wrong? as well how do I create a log?

Could someone assist with this, or point me to some videos on how this could be done, on ecm's website the video links are broken , On YouTube, Scott, and Jafro were awesome help but still have questions in those areas.

New to ecm link but I have accomplished the general setup, she is running good, just want to experiment and learn before I throw in my Walbro 255, Afpr, and FIC 650, besides the current mods I have.

Thanks, Joe

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back