The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New to DSM Tuners

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddyDizzum

Probationary Member
Apr 28, 2012
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
But not new to DSM's. Just recently got back into the DSM game and bought another TSi. Figured I would join up here and just see how everything has been going in the community. I also would like to show off some DSM Oriented items I have been working on. No I am not trying to sell or spam anything, Just wanted to show them off. I do however want to start getting interest on these because I don't believe DSM's have enough cool stuff out there anymore. I would definitely like some feedback and if anyone would be interested, you could let me know here and I could think about making some more.

I hope you like! I think they turned out pretty cool.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It's good to be back into DSM's it seems like we are seeing less and less of our beloved cars in good condition anymore. I look forward to being a part of this group and seeing how everything has changed!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back