The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

NEW to DSM Tuners

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roberti 2G

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2012
Holloman AFB, New_Mexico
Hello everybody,
So I am new to the forum but not to the DSM/Evo world. In 2006 I bought my first DSM, Silver 95 GST owned by an old man who spilled coffee all over the floor LOL. I traded in my 2002 5spd neon for a 95 :confused: People thought I was crazy but they didnt get the feeling I did when I first felt that Turbo kick in never driven a turbo car. I was hooked. Did a bunch of bolt ons but i was a High School kid who wanted to save money so I never got to do the car the right way. I ended up selling it before i joined the Air Force for way too cheap:nono:
Got stationed in Okinawa and bought and Evo IV. What a dream car. Had fun with it for 2 years and sold it for a Type R Honda an a bunch of cash. The Evo really tought me alot about Mitsubishi and the 4g63t. Im getting ready to move back to the states and I just bought another 95GST cause the price was right and I needed something under 5k. Going to do this one up right and I got lucky cause the bottom end was just rebuilt. OK OK enough with my story here are the pictures I have for ya'll.
First GST terrible picture but only one I had saved.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Evo IV

Newest GST $3850

Thanks for reading I PROMISE my other posts will be shorter.

Last edited:
Wow that Evo looks amazing! New GS-T seems like it's going to be one hell of a DD after a while and some $$.

Wow that Evo looks amazing! New GS-T seems like it's going to be one hell of a DD after a while and some $$.

Yeah man I miss the Evo so much. I dont think I ever missed a car so much before. Glad to be getting back into the DSM world though.

The new GST should be fun. Want to keep it clean and simple. The bottom end was all just redone less then 100 miles. I havent picked it up yet but will be seeing it the first week of April when I get back to FL.

Where in Fla you going to? I'm down in fort lauderdale

Where in Fla you going to? I'm down in fort lauderdale

I will be in the Tampa area but only for a few days. Im in the Air Force have to drive out to OKC for my next assignment.

That evo is very clean. what plans do you have for the GS-T?

Nothing crazy. Just keep it clean stay with the 95-96 body style. I want to start with wheels and suspension first. Then a front mount with basic bolt ons and get it tuned prob keep stock turbo for awhile since it was just rebuilt. Looking for letaher interior stuff like that. Cant spend too much cause I have my first baby on the way.

I don't think a dsm is a good car for a baby. But nice to see another guy on here. Have you thaught about going with the 97-99?

My wife wil have a car for the baby. I thought about it but I want to keep it 95-96.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back