The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New to DSM stuff, help me out =P

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rivet0r

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 22, 2002
Riverside_CA
I know everyone hates new guys, or people that don't know anything, which in this case would be me. But could you guys give me a run down on stuff i should begin learning about first, about 1g + 2g's. I know the basics of the base models, yada yada... but i honestly don't know anything else. I've heard a lot about 15psi yada yada, i don't know what any of this is =\. again any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks,
rivet0r.

Well you're not even asking a specific question so it's kind of hard to help you out. Just stick around, read every topic you can find, and figure out what people are talking about. Eventually it all comes together. http://www.dsm.org also has LOTS of info and helpful stuff that you can read, and will give you some nice background knowledge.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back