The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

new to dsm and need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dankoboost

Probationary Member
Jan 29, 2013
wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania
hello, i am new to dsm and could use some help.....i bougt an old 91 gsx and the kid before me beat the snot out of it.....is there anyone that could help me/ sell me old struts and all motor mounts.....i have 2 childeren and need all the help i can get.....i recently got out of training for the army and with no job now and a car that needs lots of work and help would be very welcome.....thank you, dan...

^^^ as mentioned, you can always find things in the marketplace.

Also if you go to this page, hes a vendor on these forums. He's always parting out DMSs and you can get parts at a really good price. I think he just got 2 new 1st gens in this week
http://www.facebook.com/millerimportparts

you can go to rockauto.com and get new oe parts for dirt cheap and they are very good.

Try to contact 1993eclipsegs onthis message board. His name is Rob and this is all he does is DSM stuff. He has had everything for my car so far and in really good shape and great prices. And he's in the area near Kutztown PA. Hope this helps.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back