The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New To Denver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB_Designs

Probationary Member
Nov 26, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Whats up Everyone, names Jon just moved to Denver couple months ago. Got a 95 eclipse 148,xxx nothing special 4g63/5spd has cold air intake, everything else is stock, besides the kenwood head and speakers. Also came with Eibach springs (not installed yet) 1.5" drop. Needs some body work done to it, few interior pieces here and there, and paints faded/flaking but only paid 900 for it cant complain runs like a champ. Fixing it up for the fiance and me's nie little dd. Got on here to meet some new poeple in the area to talk/work on cars with and get some rieliable info on the eclipse, owned a 03 eclipse spyder gts convertible with close to $10,000 and almost 3yrs i put into her back in IL nice fast car but shes gone now.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums (and to Denver).

A n/t 4g63 in a '95? Was that an engine swap? I thought the '95 onward came only with turbo'd 4g63 motors (and the only n/t option was Chrysler's 420A motor). I could be wrong.

If you need any info on DSMs, you've come to the right place :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back