The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New to DC area, GSX/autocrossing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xploitn

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 19, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Hey I just moved to the DC area, I have a 2ga and I wouldn't mind knowing some DSM'ers in the area, hit me up if you want to come have a beer or meetup. Also, I'll be autocrossing in mine when the next season starts up. Im cool with anyone co-driving too. (That's how I got my start in autocross)

Earlier today I had to bleed my own brakes without any help! What a pain!

I'm local and could be down for all the above. The DCAWD forum and meets are another spot to find people. We also have rallyX (autox on loose surface) in the region with a couple more events planned for the season.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Am guessing everyone that stays In springfield,woodbridge etc last time I checked they were still there.

6362 Springfield Plaza
Springfield, VA 22150

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back