The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

New to Bay Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty Landrum

Supporting VIP
Jul 15, 2019
Denver, Colorado
I recently moved to the bay area and would like to meet up with some fellow DSM guys/girls and talk cars and whatever. I currently live in Vallejo so both the bay area and Sacramento areas are close by. I kind of have an odd work schedule as I work in Aircraft Maintenance, but just want to try and meet some people who get as stoked as me about DSMs. Shoot me a DM or reply on here and maybe we can get a meet together or at least get a couple people together.

Welcome to the bay! My car is currently down. Hoping to get it done by tomorrow then maybe head to some local meets around Fairfield area

Oh man, Fairfield is so close to me. Need any help with getting the dsm back on the road LOL? I am a decent car mechanic (Aircraft mechanic by trade) but I work midnights on weekends so best times for me are the week.

Oh man, Fairfield is so close to me. Need any help with getting the dsm back on the road LOL? I am a decent car mechanic (Aircraft mechanic by trade) but I work midnights on weekends so best times for me are the week.

Nah I should be able to finish it myself, thank you though, just slapped the head on and everything, just gotta do the timing belt and accessory belts, throw some spark plugs in and fire it up. Maybe a leak down test as well to assure everything is solid.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back