The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

new suspension springs, but not lowering springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfusionpm

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 14, 2003
San Diego, California
the springs in my talon are old and very annoyingly squeaky. i douse em with wd40 to no avail. so what are some cheap springs i can buy to replace the stock ones. i really have no desire to lower it though; i have enough problems clearing curbs and ramps as it is. i'd like some stiffer springs, but i want to keep the same ride height as i have now.

thanks!

To keep the same ride height you're gonna have to either get some stock springs or coilovers(since you can adjust height accordingly).

However, you know a set of Eibach Pro-kits would do good as well. They only lower the car about 1.5in. at the most. Not too bad. I realize you said you already have a hard time clearing things now but thought I'd mention those.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back