The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New suspension replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezden

Probationary Member
May 23, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
I'm looking to replace my suspension from the ground up on my 96 GSX.

i'm pretty sure where to find most of the parts I need (struts/shocks/, but some of the
other parts might be hard to find.

If anyone has any info on where I can pick up the parts, it would help out !!
I know i can go to the dealership (hopefully) and get most of this, but that would be a
last resort.

List:

Upper control arm
Lower control arm
lateral arm
Hub assembly

Heck i'll even get new halfshafts.
Will the Driveshaft Shop have half shafts for a GSX?

Yes Im pretty sure the drive shaft shop has 1/2 shafts for the GSXs and TSI AWDs. Ill post again once I find a good place to get the rest of the stuff you want...
List:

Upper control arm
Lower control arm
lateral arm
Hub assembly
Oh yeah and I think you mean(sp?) struts/springs.
EDIT***Oh yeah some other things that would help with your suspension/handling is strutand swaybars.

yeah i forgot to mention the sway bars, thanks tho !!

sure i'll upgrade, i would like to have some stonger than OEM parts for some snow rallying, and a little wet drifting, if they make stonger control arms, i would definetly want to look into those too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back