The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Suspension out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GVR4592 said:
Double adjustable means compression and rebound are adjustable instead of just one of them being adjustable.
Read the ad again. In this case, DA means the compression and rebound adjustments are separate, instead of being combined. The base-level SA shocks do change both compression and rebound; they just do them in parallel, like most entry-level Asian shocks.

- Jtoby

damn thats what I thought. At only 300 more than MR or D2 coilovers the ability to have seperate is incredible. I was just worried that they might not be quality or that the spring rates and shock valving was off? Wouldnt these be a much better setup than tein and other japanese combinations?

I don't really trust eBay ... Much less anything that no one's even heard of. Unless someone can vouch for the manufacturer of these. Most 2x adj. damper/spring combos go for $2k++.

Those sounds really good, but I noticed they don't come with upper mounts,
which really isn't that big of a deal, but to have seperate comp and rebound adjustments would be awesome for the weekend road racer...
Subscribed

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back