The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

new style altezza!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris I wasnt surprised to see that you started this thread. What about that turbo you were talking about. Dont waste money on tails, trade someone for stock tails if you want to be different:)

Originally posted by GSXTCY
Chris I wasnt surprised to see that you started this thread. What about that turbo you were talking about. Dont waste money on tails, trade someone for stock tails if you want to be different:)

now thats an idea.. :thumb: how much are those things.. almost 2bills.. thats 2bills that can go towrad a 50trim.. :dsm:

im sorry i dont like the tails.. i hate any kind of tezzas on a 2g.. makes it look all weird.. guess my taste is too bland, simple, and clean..

but i dont mind a stock body green 97-99 2G.. but as someone mentioned before.. it only looks nice as is.. plus some nice rims.. but body kits and tezzas look even worse on the green ones then other colors.. wat would look nice is a matching painted center tail light piece with stock red tails..

again my opinion.. but astonished to see the amount of people who still like the "euro" lights..

here are some nice simple lookin green ones..
3545MVC-017S.JPG

3545front.jpg

7528DSC00331.JPG

5451fahey_bridge_side_angle_500pix.jpg

i know that last pic is ur car pssssstgsx.. if i were u .. u already got some nice rims on ur car.. u already have a painted center piece.. now u just need the stock red tails.. and then on to more performance.. u'll be set bro..

good luck

thanks for the kind words man. im acutally thinking about painting all the chrome green on the tezzas on my car now, or getting some stockers. but i appreciate the comments guys. i dont see myself spending that much for a set of lights anyway. i already killed my turbo funds for hids. or id have a test pipe fuel pump and afc probably. but hopefully this summer.

Originally posted by PsSsShTGSX
thanks for the kind words man. im acutally thinking about painting all the chrome green on the tezzas on my car now, or getting some stockers. but i appreciate the comments guys. i dont see myself spending that much for a set of lights anyway. i already killed my turbo funds for hids. or id have a test pipe fuel pump and afc probably. but hopefully this summer.

Get your priorities straight! :p I gave you my opinion over AIM.

Originally posted by leet
Get your priorities straight! :p I gave you my opinion over AIM.

At least I am not the only one that he isnt listening to. Come on Chris, I even offered to install parts. I am still offering. I dont have a dsm to mod, and it would be fun if someone else is paying:D

hahaha. you guys are too much. i think my last apperance mod will be my shift boot my gf is gettin me for valentines day. after that its all performance for a long while. thank you for stearing me the right direction boys. mr. holmes i will take you up on your offer.

Originally posted by lowridin2g
here are some nice simple lookin green ones..

u forgot mine ;)

and mine :thumb: :p
triple yay, for The Green Machines!!! LOL
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

"new style altezzas", uh not to be a dick but I saw those back in the end of 99 when I first got my car. they were on the now dead eclipseclub.com.

You can order them from pepboys these days for cheap

seriously im not beign a dick! :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back