The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

New site for free dsm auctions!!! -L@@K-

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99 gst 420a dsm

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 22, 2003
Turboville, New_York
check out www.EAuctionPal.com its a 100% free auction, if you have ever wanted to just see dsm parts on an auction website this is your chance, just started and ready for listings!! see you there....

Fixed your link.

Nice!

Originally posted by LandoAWD
Fixed your link.

Nice!

thanx kris i didnt catch it, http://www.eauctionpal.com/cgi-local/auction.cgi takes you right there, i didn tknow about dsmauctions.com, but im not the owner of this auction site, just a guy i know started it and i told him i would tell you guys about it, and it will be for other car tuners besides dsm's, im hopingto hit nissan forums.com and a few others with it, the performance based forums, i dont really care to see junk on there, but what ever people are selling and want to list for free, take a chance ya know, dosent cost anything.

i just listed my talon on there and it looked like it charged me, so i calledkevin and he said that it was just the way that his friend set it up, not to worry it is 100% free!!

Yea another auction service for guys to rip other people off, fantastic.

I think the safest place to buy is in the classifieds here at DSMTuners where you can look a member up to see if he or she is lagit, been around for a while and is known as a trusy worthy person.

thanx for your 2 cents buddy, but i was just helping out a friend by posting, i dont use his site myself, and as for people ripping people off, thats bound to happen anywhere, ebay is the safest place to shop online and im sure people get ripped off everyday

Why is it that all these auctions & related stuff (see this thread) - always use these bizarre thinks like -L@@K- which translates to what, expactly? L-at-at-k ?

Originally posted by HokieDSM
Why is it that all these auctions & related stuff (see this thread) - always use these bizarre thinks like -L@@K- which translates to what, expactly? L-at-at-k ?

they're supposed to signify eyes and grab your attention more than oo

ie: "oo" vs "@@" its just a marketing trick or somethin LOL

Talk about being ripped off, my ebay seller bill was over $300 last month, ebay charges the sellers way to much.
I would love for a new auction site(like ebay) that was either cheaper or free. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back