The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

New Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got it for $22,000 with the security system option. Did a $10,000 down and $365 monthly for 60 months.

Won't be lowering it any time soon.....

If you put $10,000 down on a $22,000 dollar car, you shouldnt be makin a $365 a month car payment. You technically should only be paying on $12,000, right? That just seems like a shitty deal to me.

Anthony

Great way to start off though, got almost half the cost out of the way.

The only two cars I've ever bought were my DSMs and I paid for the things in cash... I hate being in debt!!!

Yea it was a credit issue for some reason my dad credit wasn't showing up correctly because of his name change, but originally the car was going for 24k w/tax+license and we were able to get it down to 22k out the door.

Damn if you have about $20-40 extra to spend at the end of the month you should black out the tail lights. Still looks sick as hell stock.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back