The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

New Ride-not a dsm--

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candela

20+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2002
Austin, Arizona
Well I looked and decided against getting a car out of state after hearing about CL Mantis :rolleyes: Nothign much local, and I have been looking for about a month; so i ended up with this bad dawg today :p Stock 95' Se w/shaved emblems and wing...

Questions, comments? Thanks for looking:thumb:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

AHHH! Fix that. Those red X's are annoying. :mad:

$mP, just so you know, you're gonna have to change your sig. It's gotta be of your car.

Originally posted by IHeartTurbo
$mP, just so you know, you're gonna have to change your sig. It's gotta be of your car.

(Off topic) Oh alright, I didn't read between the lines! Nice lookin' out!

correct it is a 240 I am guessing a 96 or so becuase it doesn't have the slanted "silvia" headlights. Looks good nice and clean, what mods do you have planned? or are you going to keep it stock?

I have Tein Flex's on the way....

Hopes of an RB-swap but I am not positive yet...

1995 240sx SE shaved emblems and custom paint, otherwise bonestock....

there are people swapping RBs into S13 and S14 chassis. usually and RB25DET, (single turbo, 2.5 liters and RWD)

i know that people are swapping rb25's into s13's and s14's but that also screws up your weight distribution, why not just drop an sr20det in (basically doing a silvia conversion) and work from there.

Originally posted by FourG63 97GST
because 2.6/2.5 > 2.0

if that's the only way you look at it, enjoy uneven weight distribution.

in case you forgot, there's more to a car than driving in a 1320' straight line.

Originally posted by username
if that's the only way you look at it, enjoy uneven weight distribution.

in case you forgot, there's more to a car than driving in a 1320' straight line.

There is? :confused:

:thumb:

i don't have the exact numbers, but i do know that it is a significant weight difference, throwing off the optimal weight distribution for the 240. if you did any research before spouting your mouth, you'd know this was the most common issue with doing an rb swap into an s13/14

Nice, i wanted one instead of my gst but my mom wouldn't let me buy it.
(paying for my own car was just 17 when i got her to get me the loan)

RB swap isn't a bad idea, i looked into it and the guys over on the forums (240sx.org or something it was really a long time ago) told me that it was a good idea and that a skyline front diff could be had for it. Sure it would have brought the price of a 95 240sx to $13,000.00 if i had done it but it would be worth it. They say the rb isn't that much heavier than the sr20 and the weight distro in the 95+ 240sx's isnt 50 50 like the others. but yeah good find, for me if it's not a mitsu it's a nissan, and if it's not a nissan it's a toyota, and if it's not a toyota...

you should definately change your sig... along with your bogus timeslip you posted from your r6..... hey, maybe you'll run an 11 in this car... we all know the fastest you went in the talon was a 12.8...:thumb:

hahaha why you gotta spread fake ass info to try and feel better. Cause I didnt feel like helping your whiny ass out after I found out you like to steal others shit to get yours, you want to spread crap.

When were you ever around at the track? Im not gonna turn this into battle grounds but the timeslip is what I did at that track with the settup in my sig period. I dont own a DSM anymore but I like to chill on the threads not starting crap with others. You still are a a little 2x year old b$&%h going to UTI on your daddy's money since your sketchy ass chop shop shit didn't work out. Good luck :rolleyes:

Originally posted by candela
hahaha why you gotta spread fake ass info to try and feel better. Cause I didnt feel like helping your whiny ass out after I found out you like to steal others shit to get yours, you want to spread crap.

When were you ever around at the track? Im not gonna turn this into battle grounds but the timeslip is what I did at that track with the settup in my sig period. I dont own a DSM anymore but I like to chill on the threads not starting crap with others. You still are a a little 2x year old b$&%h going to UTI on your daddy's money since your sketchy ass chop shop shit didn't work out. Good luck :rolleyes:

I want to hear more about your plans for that beautiful copper beast. You lucky bastard:mad: :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back