The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

New Rear Clutch Pack or Complete Rear End for a 95 GSX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalazneclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
San Francisco, California
I came here in search of a solution or some advice. I am in great need of either a brand new clutch pack for my GSX's rear differential or a whole new differential. I've been looking around, but as of now no luck.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Defiant said:
Clutch pack? You mean, fresh silicone goo for the sealed viscous coupling?

This ain't no Posi-Traction.
HAHHAHAAHA.....clutch packs are only inside the actual transmission case.

98TalonTSi said:
HAHHAHAAHA.....clutch packs are only inside the actual transmission case.
Many limited slip rears do have clutches, smartass. :)

-John

Where you been....left you a message, gotta get your stickers out... But not clutch packs.. :cool:

Im only asking from what I've been told. All I know is before my bro gave me the car, he said he blew the rear end and that it needs a "clutch pack" replacement. Either that or I have to go hunting for the whole rear end for my car. Not having AWD is not fun so I want to get this fixed ASAP

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back