The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New Proud 6 Bolt Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSTSI

Proven Member
Feb 20, 2015
Agency, Iowa
Hey guys new to dsmtuners and just took ownership to a Black 63000 mile 95 gsx with a blown 6 bolt engine. Ive owned a 95 tsi when I was younger and didn't get the chance to do anything other than bolt on mods that I could afford at the time. Future plans is a streetable 350-400 hp to start with room for improvement later down the road. Found a complete Black interior that I put in to get the black on black look.

Got a evo III 16G, FIC 850's, Wiseco Pistons, Eagle Rods, FMIC, NGR BOV so far
Things I still want are Dsmlink, Intake Manifold, Cams. Im sure the list will get a lot bigger as it goes on

I live in Iowa and we have long cold winters so should have plenty of time for any major work, love this site to where I will have tons of questions when I get stumped and mod recommendations due to I've never put a 6 bolt into a 2G before.

Thanks

Welcome to the site and congratulations on another dsm purchase! I would suggest v3 full but the main thing I would suggest is a Magnus 6 bolt swap in a 2g conversion harness. They have these for 2ga and 2gb. Kiggly racing has a very expensive way to buy a trigger sensor to convert the signal so no conversion harness is needed. I just run mine with the conversion harness with no effect on anything!

welcome! that will be one bad ass car once it's done and I'm surprised by the low miles on it!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back