The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

***** NEW PRODUCT V2 Bumpsteer kit 2G ***** (CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I shall be receiving the plated parts back tuesday/wednesday if all goes well. I shall start assembly and boxing and the shipping process over the end of the week/weekend and aim to start having them collect them the following monday!

Plating is back and i started getting the shafts and rod ends all together. I shall get the inner sections done and start boxing by friday by the looks of it.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Right folks. A big shipment went out today! I have nearly the rest going out tomorrow. I am just awaiting on a few phone numbers so i can finish these last few up.

All but 2 have been shipped folks. Just awaiting shipping details and phone numbers LOL this is why i need phone numbers as it delays items going out on time 😛

Some of you are getting your deliverys already. So keep an eye on tracking so you dont miss your shipment

Received mine today as well. Thanks for all the efforts getting us squared away. Appreciate it a lot.

Everyone seems to be delivered ok but the Canadian chaps are delayed looking at it so the boarders must be a bit backed up.

Dont forget to post up yout pics and installed pics of the kit for others to see and find later on down the line.

Thanks everyone once again for your time, allowing me to release a new product and also to continue to support the community! I have lots more planned so stay tuned and follow my page if you need to keep upto date, also Insta as i do post there also

Posting a how to install on the first page if you need some help or tips etc.

Ear clamp pliers. Man couldn’t remember that name
Sorry for the no reply. I read it early morning and forgot to reply once i woke up properly LOL. I think its the same name world wide. Just get a good set as some cheap ones dont work well and i had sent a few back from crappy work / design and how they were made

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back