The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

***** NEW PRODUCT V2 Bumpsteer kit 2G ***** (CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I never saw the V1 kit. But had some questions in general. Can this be adapted to the factory innter tie rod? As if I only wanted wanted to have a spherical outer tie rod? Second question, I notice the beefy endlinks in the pictures. Are you offering these as well, I would be interested.
I got asked a few times on these so i checked prices on these and all in would be roughly $130 maybe 135. I have not re checked shipping and weights combined yet so not sure how much it adds to shipping costs plus insurance but i can check that tonight once im home and confirm.
These come with bokts and spacers and boots also.

This something that would interest you?

I got asked a few times on these so i checked prices on these and all in would be roughly $130 maybe 135. I have not re checked shipping and weights combined yet so not sure how much it adds to shipping costs plus insurance but i can check that tonight once im home and confirm.
These come with bokts and spacers and boots also.

This something that would interest you?

I am interested in the endlinks. As well as a spherical outer tie rod without the inner.

I am interested in the endlinks. As well as a spherical outer tie rod without the inner.
When you say without the inner what do you mean by that?

Hey all. I have been told stocks are low on the bellow and inner tie rod ends so i have gone and bought enough for my 20 sets to cover this batch. these should be here some time this week hopefully.

so the batch is now limited to 20 sets! so if your wanting to get in on these and have messaged me dont wait around and miss out!

Well the inner tie rods and bellow arrived! That was mega fast LOL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

just mentioning it incase but i have had a few ask about my adjustable front droplinks i got on my car. a few folks are wanting me to make them sets to ship out with these V2 kits,

if anyone else wants a set let me know as im going to get some material in at the same time to make up what i have been asked for.
the price for these are $140 and i can bung them in the box thats already shipping out so your just paying costs for the parts and items alone. no extra shipping required

just mentioning it incase but i have had a few ask about my adjustable front droplinks i got on my car. a few folks are wanting me to make them sets to ship out with these V2 kits,

if anyone else wants a set let me know as im going to get some material in at the same time to make up what i have been asked for.
the price for these are $140 and i can bung them in the box thats already shipping out so your just paying costs for the parts and items alone. no extra shipping required

I'll add a set to mine as well Bobby. Why not!? I think after all this I'm only missing your front subframe and some control arms!

I'll add a set to mine as well Bobby. Why not!? I think after all this I'm only missing your front subframe and some control arms!
Shall add it to the paper shortly.

Good news is soon i will be testing my front lower arms out as im having them machined shortly! (Yes that includes the compression arms) aswell

Add me for a set of the droplinks please. And a set of rear adjustable upper control arms!! :sneaky: LoL
Droplinks yes, rear arms not just yet buddy

so we have 1 week left before I close this down and start production etc.

for those on the list currently if you wish to start getting payments in and your able to that would be great.

also if you ask for the droplinks also dont forget to add the extra money for those also please!
once and if you send payments please confirm via PM you have sent it so i can log and track it as it comes in.

Thanks once again everyone

hey thread. The list is now closed

I have 1 set of V2 kits available

as of this second writing this all the hardware has been ordered today.

once i received the rest of the payments the rodends will be ordered.

when i get a date for the CNC chaps I shall also post that up to give a rough idea on time frame from them so i can get them to the plating guys

Last edited:
Hi all update time.

* Monday i gave my order in and im currently awaiting an ETA of when im likely to get these all made from the CNC guys. he is ordering the material and thats all i know currently on the ETA

* all the hardware is already in and i have to go through that and check it off sometime soon to make sure its all their and accounted for

* I have also just placed the order for ALL the rod ends and parts for the droplinks and they are due to be here monday/tuesday.

* all i have left to order now are boxes for shipping but thats not urgent currently and can be ordered when the parts are at the hybrid platers

Hey all. Small updates and i got good and bad news

Good news is the rodends and boots for the droplinks and everthing like that has turned up so thats another thing off the list!

Bad news is the CNC shop has had a case of covid so they have had to close for a bit. The main owner has tested negative and he is still trying to run some machines on his own (they are a small team anyway) so he is hoping he can have full staff sometime middle of next week! It means their normal work is going to be delayed and im also going to be delayed as im currently next in line for machine time. But i will keep you all informed once i know more.

Sorry for that and the delay but people are still getting it but we all try our best to be safe. So once i have some more info i shall post it up so if yoir reading this and its a little quiet for about a week dont fear as its just because i have no update until they tell me something.

Bobby

Hi group, the CNC guys are back to work now and are just finishing off their jobs and i am next in line im told. hopefully by next week i will have some updates and possibly able to send them off to get hybrid plated even if they done!

Update time.

They have started machining some of the shafts as they are finishing off their current job and jumping onto mine while they finish it up, i will likely have it all done monday/tuesday next week and can see about getting these sent off to get plated.

Last edited:
Hey all. Sorry for lack of updates. The CNC is all done and i rushed them to ship them out to get the hybrid plating done and they are there now. I currently dont have any time frame for this from them but once they are done i can arrange collection and start assembling them all ready to box up and prep for shipping.

So i dont have to chase anyone if you all can check you sent me your phone numbers please and if you have not please message me with it in your older messages. This will save alot of delays and chasing you for numbers as i cannot ship or request a collection without a phone number listed!

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back