The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

***** NEW PRODUCT V2 Bumpsteer kit 2G ***** (CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC17PSE

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
Hello everyone and I am back once again with a new product.

How to install here https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/how-to-install-bobbys-v2-bumpsteer-kit.534100/

This is the V2 bump steer kit for the 2G and which takes what I learnt from the V1 kit, This takes that and works around those foundations to make it all around stronger, better and all around complete custom setup.

new benefits include,

* 1 piece outer shaft (EN24T)

* revised outer spacers which offer an easier outer dial of adjustment and over a wider range

* 1 piece shaft now allows you to go 1.25mm closer to the steering arm meaning more can be dialed out the lower your car is

* upgraded outer rod end size which adds more strength then previous (still the high quality kevlar/telfon lined chromoly units I always use)

* strong middle adjusting shaft

* brand new high quality inner tie rod end which is stronger then the oem units

This kit comes as a full replacement from everything from inner to outer tie rod end! its a 100% complete kit for you and it even comes complete with a brand new inner rubber bellow covers so everything is covered and no trips to the hardware or parts store needed! you will still do the adjustment from the inner toe rod as before, the outer rod end can be adjusted if required but its not the primary adjustment.

the shafts and adjuster will be plated for corrosion resistance.

this kit is not designed for cover boots over the rod ends but you can if you wish buy these to give some protection https://secure.chassisshop.com/partlist/15344/

Price is $480. This is based on 20 sets as a batch and is also shipped to the Lower 48 states only, anywhere else please PM me for a quote, Canada tends to run a small amount more but not much more.
Payments will be split into a deposit and then full upon closing the list

NOTE current to currency at this time, currency may change for other batches

* Deposit of $180 then remainder of $300, when sending will also require full shipping details and phone number to save any delays in shipping out.

if you have any questions then please do feel free to ask them. This will stay open till 28th FEB and the monday 1st i will place the order for the machine work to be done. if the list fills up faster and

LIST.

1. @elocneas (P)
2. @SlowZRally (P)
3. @calgst95 (P) + Droplinks
4. @spyderdrifter (P) +Droplinks
5. @DSM98GSX (P) +Droplinks
6. @95Talon1000 (P)
7. @Turbo_Timmy (P)
8. @josh408 (P) +Droplinks
9. @talon91tsiawd1 (P)
10. @DSM Zo (P)
11. @TommyDSM (P)
12. @tunernewb92 (P) +Droplinks
13. @T2Small (P)
14. @BizkitGarcia (P)
15. @96dsmftw (P)
16. @Eclipse 1998 (P) +Droplinks
17. @boostjunkie24 (P)
18. @Tyear (P)
19. @jpmxrider489 (P) +Droplinks
20. @GSXlusive (P) +Droplinks
21. @efrainz28 (P) +Droplinks

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Is this list only open for 20 slots? Will your front subframe offer this or no? Wouldn't want to buy a set, just to have it come in another package.
Oh no no this is a completely different product. I put 20 as thats the base of where i can get max discounts for bulk. I can do more then 20 but i like to start small and if it goes over then thats no problem

Oh no no this is a completely different product. I put 20 as thats the base of where i can get max discounts for bulk. I can do more then 20 but i like to start small and if it goes over then thats no problem
So these will NOT be part of the subframe set then right? Just want to be sure.

Also, when will deposits be needed by, 28 Feb, or is that when all 480 is needed by?

So these will NOT be part of the subframe set then right? Just want to be sure.

Also, when will deposits be needed by, 28 Feb, or is that when all 480 is needed by?
correct, the subframe is completely seperate along side everything else, also note NO rack included in the sale. just incase

the deposit is needed to get on the list, the sooner the better ideally so i know what im working with, the rest of the balance will be requested after closing on the 28th but if people wish to pay sooner they can do as previous times this has happened

Bobby, on the boot cover for the rod ends, what size do we need fm that link you provided? Thank you
Can either get 1/2" and open the hole up to 14mm or use the 5/8 ones. Not sure if the 5/8 will fall over easier though.

You know I want a set. I managed to miss out on the V1. This was the only stock part of my suspension this whole time. Now if only I could get an aftermarket knuckle with more wheel clearance...

I never saw the V1 kit. But had some questions in general. Can this be adapted to the factory innter tie rod? As if I only wanted wanted to have a spherical outer tie rod? Second question, I notice the beefy endlinks in the pictures. Are you offering these as well, I would be interested.

You know I want a set. I managed to miss out on the V1. This was the only stock part of my suspension this whole time. Now if only I could get an aftermarket knuckle with more wheel clearance...
Just do what we discussed about modifying yours. If you dont feel like your ok to do it then send them to me for welding and i can help you out with it. I will send you paypal details in a pm if you do with to jump on these

I never saw the V1 kit. But had some questions in general. Can this be adapted to the factory innter tie rod? As if I only wanted wanted to have a spherical outer tie rod? Second question, I notice the beefy endlinks in the pictures. Are you offering these as well, I would be interested.
The V1 kit was just that, its connected to the stock oem inner tie rod. If you want a V1 kit @Cal2gdsm is selling his set so can message him for his set.

As for the drop links. I had no real plans to make sets of those but i can make some up as they are not hard to do. If you do want a set let me know and i will price it all up

Hello everyone and I am back once again with a new product.

This is the V2 bump steer kit for the 2G and which takes what I learnt from the V1 kit, This takes that and works around those foundations to make it all around stronger, better and all around complete custom setup.

new benefits include,

* 1 piece outer shaft (EN24T)

* revised outer spacers which offer an easier outer dial of adjustment and over a wider range

* 1 piece shaft now allows you to go 1.25mm closer to the steering arm meaning more can be dialed out the lower your car is

* upgraded outer rod end size which adds more strength then previous (still the high quality kevlar/telfon lined chromoly units I always use)

* strong middle adjusting shaft

* brand new high quality inner tie rod end which is stronger then the oem units

This kit comes as a full replacement from everything from inner to outer tie rod end! its a 100% complete kit for you and it even comes complete with a brand new inner rubber bellow covers so everything is covered and no trips to the hardware or parts store needed! you will still do the adjustment from the inner toe rod as before, the outer rod end can be adjusted if required but its not the primary adjustment.

the shafts and adjuster will be plated for corrosion resistance.

this kit is not designed for cover boots over the rod ends but you can if you wish buy these to give some protection https://secure.chassisshop.com/partlist/15344/

Price is $480. This is based on 20 sets as a batch and is also shipped to the Lower 48 states only, anywhere else please PM me for a quote, Canada tends to run a small amount more but not much more.
Payments will be split into a deposit and then full upon closing the list

NOTE current to currency at this time, currency may change for other batches

* Deposit of $180 then remainder of $300, when sending will also require full shipping details and phone number to save any delays in shipping out.

if you have any questions then please do feel free to ask them. This will stay open till 28th FEB and the monday 1st i will place the order for the machine work to be done. if the list fills up faster and

LIST.

1. @elocneas (D)
2. @SlowZRally (D)
3. @calgst95 (D)
4. @spyderdrifter (TBC)
5. @DSM98GSX (D)
6. @95Talon1000 (D)

Awesome. Thanks Mr

The V1 kit was just that, its connected to the stock oem inner tie rod. If you want a V1 kit @Cal2gdsm is selling his set so can message him for his set.

As for the drop links. I had no real plans to make sets of those but i can make some up as they are not hard to do. If you do want a set let me know and i will price it all up
I still have it up for grabs.

f***.... my finger is getting itchy. Going to run it by the wife and most likely grab this

f***.... my finger is getting itchy. Going to run it by the wife and most likely grab this
Make sure when you ask her your polite and sweeten her up LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back