The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

***** pre order coming soon***** 2G Rear anti roll bar brackets for EVO 22mm bar FWD/AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC17PSE

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
Hey everyone, IM back again with these and will be offering them up on a pre order.

I'm going to run these off at the same time as the OEM Front and Rear OEM Billet ARB brackets so should hopefully be ready to start shipping by late sept/oct time 2022.
If you wish to get a set of OEM front brackets also here is where you can find them https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/closed-new-item-2g-oem-billet-anti-roll-bar-brackets.529431/

The reason I made these is the lack of bars available for the DSM! And everyone complains about the bars we have and don't have! So this opens up a whole different batch of parts and bigger/adjustable bars!
While i have explored blades and hollow bars the setup is not exactly simple and certainly not cheap! At all!!! So I have looked at every angle for you all while keeping costs in mind! If you consider the price of this setup vs just an RM bar its cost is low considering it is modular and has many options to choose from!

So why use these brackets??

Well they allow you to use the stock EVO 789 rear ARB which is 22mm OD. These are the differences below,

* OEM GSX is 18.5mm, RM is 20.6mm, This EVO bar is 1.4mm bigger then the biggest bar the AWD can currently get!!!!!

* OEM FWD is 13mm, RM is 17.5mm, the EVO bar is 4.5mm bigger then what the FWD can get!!!!! AND...........

Evo Aftermarket bars can be found in 24mm and 25mm which is a WHOPPING 6.5mm and 7.5mm bigger! THATS A HUGE BAR! These are normally adjustable and come with either 2 or 3 mounting points for the drop links to adjust the stiffness of the bar.

********** NOTE THAT FROM 2022 I can supply 24 and 25mm bushes also to use in the same bracket due to the redesign and bush design **********

Very cost effective considering the RM bars are 200 alone and no choice of upgrades from there on.
So with these you can have many choices of upgrades

* They work with OEM lower arms and as seen my arms, should also work with Pauls also

They will be a direct bolt on for both FWD and AWD rear frames and will come with everything you need including new hardware bolts and bushes, all you need to buy is a used EVO rear bar! Should be fairly cheap! Just make sure its from a 789 as that's the 22mm version,

The brackets will also be black anodized for a stealth OEM look to finish the item off. If you want to use a bigger bar from the beginning and can get a used one let me know as i can supply the bushes in 24 and 25mm.

Price is TBC for 2022

in PayPal please include these KEY DETAILS FOR ME PLEASE *****
***** FULL ADDRESS TO SHIP TO INC PHONE NUMBER
FWD OR AWD

Thanks all

Bobby

Notes, if you have the spare tire well you will need to lightly dink it to allow the bar to recess into it, see picture to see this, it is not alot.

( pictures are proto type versions ONLY ) the printer versions are of the final revised design

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

FWD.

AWD.
@Hickory-NC-2Ggsx
@rival
@Black95TSIawd
@MarineTalon4life

Last edited:
This is very cool! If I wasn't getting a tubular rear subframe I would be all over this!
It will still work with that if the mounting are still in the oem location. Im just redoing a new tube rear end and going to use one on that frame.

Id be in for a set, awd by the way! :hellyeah:
I cant wait to get these on and put them to the test. Hopefully soon!
Awesome, i shall be getting the awd version machined real soon and shall have pics of that all mounted up.shall add you to the AWD list

So question for you. I have DSS like stage 2 rear axles on my 99 GSX and i had to remove the sway bar because the diameter of the axle boots didn’t allow for the sway bar to fit. Do these brackets address this issue? Thank you!!
If so I’m in for a set!

Thanks folks who are interested, and sorry for a delay on getting one machined for oreview for the gsx, i have it drawn out ready but the folks doing the CNC work got an urgent job in so im just awaiting an opening to get the sample done,

So far it seems its not a very popular thing these brackets for a bigger bar? I see so many people mention about lack of bars and adjustments?

So question for you. I have DSS like stage 2 rear axles on my 99 GSX and i had to remove the sway bar because the diameter of the axle boots didn’t allow for the sway bar to fit. Do these brackets address this issue? Thank you!!
If so I’m in for a set!
Dont forget to get me those measurements so i can look into this, thanks

Hey all,

Thanks to all who have shown interest on these and messaged about them but i wont be going ahead with these due to the low volumes. I cannot do prices low enough with smaller numbers which is what i always try my best to be very well priced for the products i produce.

Sorry to have to do this but i guess its not not as hugely needed as i read.

Thanks Bobby

We literally only have 1 option for bars and that probably won't last too much longer. Who needs more? :confused:
I know and its apart of why i did this to open up options. Its not a problem if not as i tried

Come on peps i know you want more choices to have your car stick to the ground better. I know that the price is high but we spend more on rims and tires than this bracket that is an actual upgrade in performance. AWD all the way

Come on peps i know you want more choices to have your car stick to the ground better. I know that the price is high but we spend more on rims and tires than this bracket that is an actual upgrade in performance. AWD all the way
Its about the same cost as a new RM bar but the bar is a used evo bar, the RM bar wont be around forever but evo bars will so that was my longer term contribution.

I'm coming in late, and I see this says cancelled, so are you no longer making these?
Not enough numbers for the batch to be made so i cancelled the sale of these.

If you ever reconsider this I would be in for a set. I must have missed this post when you were originally doing them.

If you ever reconsider this I would be in for a set. I must have missed this post when you were originally doing them.
If i get interest for 20 then i can do these as a batch as thats when i get the better prices, if i do 10/15 its higher as im not at the minimum order threshold and i dont have funds to keep stock currently. It is something i am going to work on over the next 2 years and try keep stuff in stock and a rotation going but currently its not possible to do this

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back